WiDGET “2.0” Released
Demand for mobile services continues to grow
WiDGET Home Screen
LIBERO’s mobile OPAC, WiDGET “2.0” has been released with a brand new interface and features.
Compatible with any smartphone or tablet device, WiDGET provides library members with convenient mobile access to library services to boost your patronage and search statistics.
Customers can simply link to, or download your library’s WiDGET to search, review, reserve, view library news, branch information and view/renew loans, reserves and holds…
Recent research* shows more than 75 per cent of Australians own a smartphone and 38 per cent own a tablet device. WiDGET provides a critical means of connecting with these users to deliver a contextual, ‘of the moment’ library services.
- Maximising service convenience
- Promoting search statistics
- Maximising the library’s value and ‘tech’ relevance to members
- Distributing your news, events and content
With brand new statistics functionality, WiDGET also provides valuable insight into the profile of your mobile customers, in addition to promoting your library as a modern library service.
Click here for online information.
* Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMIA) 2012 Australian Mobile Phone Lifestyle Index (AMPLI)