UNO Discovery, a single point of access to all libraries!
UNO Discovery is a stand-alone discovery layer that provides a single ‘Google-like’ search for all your content, in all catalogues no matter the format or even the location.
UNO Discovery is a customisable cloud-based, stand-alone solution
UNO connects library clients to not only your catalogue but to other public libraries as well as State and National Library catalogue databases, and collections. Accessing eBooks, images, traditional items, multimedia and more. UNO works with any library management system, any database and any library to:
• Unlock the value in your collections
• Maximise the discoverability of content
• Realise investments in existing systems
• Promote user-friendly, mobile discovery
We will also customise your UNO discovery interface and provide all hosting, network and upgrade services, delivering new features as soon as they’re available.
Harvesting, relevancy and authentication is all managed by UNO to provide direct access to items as the user’s membership allows.
- ‘Search Libraries Nearby’ option
- ‘Select to Search’
- UNO centralised index feature – the more it’s used the smarter and faster it gets!
- Simultaneously harvest all resources
- Mobile discovery via any web-enabled device
UNO is developed and supported by an Australian, content-independent software company with over 30 years industry experience. We build solutions to enhance library & information services – not to sell database materials but to provide relevant results for your library clients.
For a demonstration, call 07 3356 3631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org