WiDGET – LIBERO for Mobile
Delivering fully-integrated, real-time library management solutions.
A ‘smartphone-friendly interface’ to library services, WiDGET is compatible with any smartphone or tablet device. Customers can download your WiDGET to search, review, reserve, view library news, branch information and view and renew loans, reserves and holds.
Updates are received seamlessly from the LIBERO Database – so there’s no additional data entry to promote library services to the mass of mobile users out there!
Your Library Members can use WiDGET to:
- Search the catalogue for a book, review and reserve the item on their way to pick it up from the library!
- Locate the nearest branch via Google Maps
- Review opening hours and dial or email the library in a single ‘click’
- Access Member Services for account details, loans, renewals, etc
- Review events, news & new items at the library
WiDGET is seamlessly updated with library news, events and new items as they’re added to the LIBERO database and pushed out to users.
WIDGET is another way you can connect with members, enhance circulation and promote library services – without any additional work!
- Enhance customer services
- Maximise connectivity with members
- Deliver real-time availability information
- Optimise circulation
- Promote library services and awareness
LIBERO LMS Integration
WiDGET is synchronised with LIBERO’s fully-integrated library management system – a solution built in Australia and used by thousands of organisations worldwide.
WiDGET complements LIBERO’s SMS and email notification features and facebook integration to deliver convenient, personalised access to services for library users via a user-friendly interface.
If you want a system that combines Web 2.0 services and the highest traditional library management standards LIBERO is your solution.